There are no products in your shopping cart.
Here are some simple instructions on how to use your Something New Professional Jewelry Cleaner:
- Dab a little Something New Metal Cream onto a wet toothbrush. Apply to the jewelry, brushing the front and back of the stones and metal.
- Rub the jewelry through a paper towel or cloth. This removes the (black) oxidation from gold, tarnish from silver, copper and brass.
- Rinse in clear water.
- Place in the Something New Jewelry Brightener to soak, brush lightly.
- Rinse, dry and wear.
- Use the Something New Metal Cream once or twice a month. Use the Something New Jewelry Brightener as often as you like for retouches.
- Reuse the Something New Jewelry Brightener over and over, even in the Something New Ultrasonic Machine.
- Add Something New Jewelry Brightener to Something New Metal Cream on a regular basis to keep it moist and soft.
- Cleans eye glasses and keeps them from fogging.
- Use up and order more Something New Professional Jewelry Cleaner!
DO NOT SOAK FOR EXTENDED TIME: opals, coral, turquoise, lapis, or glued-in settings like rhinestones and pearls.